Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Words I Couldn't Say

There are words I couldn't say, things I cannot admit. It's not like I can't at all. It's just that I've chosen not to express it even in the slightest manner. I am not in the position to tell you these things, nor has the right to feel this way, so why bother? Why complicate things?

Saying the words I couldn't say is as good as admitting that these thoughts are true - that I am, once and for all, in love with you. It won't be fair to myself to be this honest because I'm still in the phase of battling with my own emotions. Love is a great feeling but whenever it comes to me, it never is.

These words I couldn't say will perhaps be kept in my mind forever.
There's no point telling these words when I know for sure that it will not be appreciated, nor even just replied to.
Because these words I couldn't say are nothing, particularly because it'll come from me.