Thursday, September 25, 2014

#PSFADuties: D-9

So my hands are currently full.

I'm working on the 2nd and 3rd chapter of the book. I need to be a good and hardworking daughter today because it's my mom's 64th birthday. And I need to atleast try to squeeze some three hours off my today's schedule to see Rurouni Kenshin with my brother.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to pay attention to the highlight of my day: IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF THE NOVENA FOR ST. FRANCIS' FEAST DAY.

Last night was so hectic. Everyone was at the office, doing last minute preparations. The programme I designed arrived late so it made everyone feel panicky. Thank God, we managed to finish everything and I got to do teasers even, so it was all good.

When I woke up this morning, I really was feeling queasy, but in a good way. Maybe mixed with pressure, but still in a good way. I'm excited, even. I'm excited because after a long time, I'm gonna be able to hold a camera and take shots of the happenings around my favorite sanctuary.

To be honest, I'm kinda feeling nervous with this whole ordeal. The mass and novena was handled by Kuya Robby this morning so I'm hoping that the pictures will be uploaded soon, and then I'm gonna take charge with the poster making contest which will happen this afternoon. It's not something major for me to stay long, but I kinda need to be there still. Probably before going to the cinemas?

Another thing that quite makes me a little anxious is the fact that I might no longer know how to take proper pictures. Yes, I've worked as an amateur photographer for the book but I'm afraid that focusing on layout designs had robbed me my ability to actually see beauty in raw designs. Hopefully! And I hope Lu is still friendly with me!

Okay. So it has turned 8 and I need to get some things work done downstairs. I'm gonna clean the house and then move onto working for the book and then off to the church and then the cinemas.

Alright!