Friday, September 5, 2014

One Down!

It wasn't planned. When I was told that we're working on the calendar alongside the coffee table book, I thought I would just be taking pictures of the baptismal fonts. So when Kuya Luis told me that I'll be the one designing because apparently, Bien was too busy, I was surprised.

But it easily died down after two days of lack of sleep just to finish the designs. It wasn't that difficult, but it wasn't easy either. I had to delete a lot of elements on each photo so that was what consumed my time the most.

Good thing, it's over now. I even have the payment already, and boy it was so awesome. HAHA.


So yeah, this will be the official calendar of the Diocese of Malolos for 2015. I took some of the pictures, did the designing and half of the conceptualization; and now it's ready for printing. Fr. Kent penned the poems there so it was pretty much a collaboration.

I'm excited. The best thing about this is that it has my name on it. I feel so blessed!