Wednesday, May 28, 2014

#1 052814


People saw you at the hospital.
They said it's one that specializes in cardiovascular issues.
It's two weeks tomorrow since we last heard from you.
And when I thought I am already okay,
this picture made me realize I'm not... yet.

You cut your hair short, baby? 
You dyed it back to black?
You look better in those simple clothes, I have to admit.
But you do look best in everything anyway.
Even when you had to wear that stupid ahjumma cloth on your way to Beijing...
...when you decided to never come back.
Did the shirt contributed to your decision? LOL

You know what?
I may also have a heart disease.
I'm not sure.
I don't really pay attention to my health and I'm afraid to go to the doctors.
That's why I'm glad that you did.
I'm glad that you're doing things to correct what has been wrong all along.
And I wish you good health, always.
I wish you more love and blessings, Yifan.

I miss you.
I love you.
And I wish I could tell the whole world that.

Even though I'm not sure if this is even the right thing to do.