Friday, May 30, 2014

Just A Passing Thought #2

I am beyond frustrated. Apparently, things are getting worse. Threats were sent. Rumors kept on going around - all with the aim of preventing good things to prevail. Right now, it has become a one-sided war. While the detractors are so much attuned to their plans, their subject was just keeping quiet - convinced that a humble person will never lose anything essential.

And that is exactly what frustrates me.

I am not being unfair. I have weighed both sides and tried to see reason. Why is this happening? What's the root of all these issues? Where the heck did this come from? I thought of it for a long time; and have finally concluded where it all boils down to: POWER.

Truth be told, there is politics. As I've said, some people seem to cannot let go of their reputations. They seem to cannot accept the fact that their time had passed. Apparently, they gained too much from their positions that letting go of it will bring them great damage. Thus, the need to retaliate and protect what they believe is theirs.

Why? That is the bigger question. Why do they have to feel that way?

Things are getting more and more serious and I'm losing my mind slowly. The conspiracy of people to bring the 'threat' down is becoming so overwhelming. There was this apparent need to destroy a foundation, an identity, a self-esteem.

Once again, why?

I maybe young but what's happening drives me up the wall. As I think about it, the more I realize that it isn't about my being overportective anymore. It has thoroughly become an issue concerning my principle against bullying. It's offending me personally, and I'm beginning to hate it.

What frustrates me more is that I cannot do anything because no one knows I know so much. I couldn't seak my mind about this issue because I a mere nobody. I am a tiny speck of dust compared to the rich, famous and influential personalities I want to go against.

And it hurts that as a child, I don't stand a chance.


Damn it. What am I supposed to do.