Saturday, April 11, 2015

Oh Sehun thoughts at 4:33Am

Time check: 4:38 AM. I am gonna get left alone at the teller's station later so I need to extend myself for major presence of mind later but sleep is probably not coming back soon.

Because right at this moment, all I'm thinking about is Oh fucking Sehun.

This is getting scary. I love Luhan, that i know, but Sehun got me hell-bound. While Lu allows me to feel inspired all the time, the youngest ignites that strong instinct to protect. And fuck am I so helpless.

There is no point denying that all this is fresh to me. When I thought I had invested all kinds of emotion on Super Junior already, Sehun fucking proved me that there is still more beyond that. All of EXO did, and it terrifies me a lot because I don't know if I'll ever be ready for that.

Sehun is just too special though. The way he carries himself might be an epitome of an oh si fucking temptation but when you look closely, he is just this kid who just wants to live the dream with his co-members. While he might appear like a happy go lucky guy, I know deep down, he's one of those who value the group so much.

Sehun was the first person to react when Kris left. Remember that question mark post? But not everyone knew that Sehun was also the first to react on Luhan's departure, right? A week or two before the news, he unfollowed everyone on IG. That dropped the clue that something was wrong.

Where am I getting at? To the fact that Sehun is a vulnerable human being who looks so strong on the outside but is a complete marshmallow on the inside.

Sehun is such a sweetheart. He has a heart of gold like Kai and Yixing. He knows what he's doing and that allows my heart to rest. Knowing that he's okay is enough for me to feel relaxed that he's not going anywhere.

It's 4:56am. I'm not making any sense. I'm gonna delete this in a while anyway.