Friday, July 11, 2014

D-2

I woke up with this usual churns in my stomach. It's a thing I've been experiencing since I lost my job, but to be honest, I know it happens now for an entirely different reason: EXCITEMENT. A lot of things had been happening - all directing me to happiness.

But let's not be general and just talk about the main thing I'm excited about right at this very moment: CHURCH. On July 13th, the parish I'm serving in will be taking a major step to formally introduce and solidify the presence of the new administration. Sorry for being quite vague but it feels like the prelude to the installation of our new fathers; coinciding with the opening of an improved house of God and of the people.

To be very honest, it's the fact that I'm part of it all that excites me. I don't need monetary payment for my service in the ministry. I just wanted to be part of whatever our church will be. I've always had a knack for history and I am thrilled to now be part of it.

It's very, very amusing how everything happened so fast. It's very, very flattering how our long-time dream was realized just within a few months. It's very, very overwhelming that we were believed upon, that we are even being encouraged.

Alongside the blessing of the parish church and the convent in St. Francis of Assisi Parish in Meycauayan is the opening of our dream: Museo Parroquial de Meycauayan. In it, we will display the treasures we in CCCH have been taking care of: the records from centuries ago, the documents which clearly explains the history of our parish, the antique things which can support the glorious existence of our faith since God knows when.

I'm excited. I'm gonna blog more about this as soon as I can. Right now, I'm very busy with the layout designs and the restaurant I'm trying to establish. :)