Monday, October 6, 2014

And Tears Came Falling...

For the past three months, I've been working my ass off without stopping - in hope to find a good way to find sustaining finances, after being terminated from C&E Holidays without warnings on my birthday. In order to earn, I've decided to push through with all types of part time jobs and businesses, where I was required to eat my pride and instill in my mind that at this moment, this is just what I am.

I don't want to complain. I should not complain. But I need to admit and express that at the end of each day, I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I'm barely breathing. And I don't know if I can pretend to be alright and strong in the next few weeks.

I need a break, but for someone like me, I cannot afford that.


To be honest, I could have taken everything lightly; but it's just so disappointing and frustrating to realize that most times, I work for nothing. No, exclude the church works. I'm happy with that. This is from another thing which I thought was actually the best thing that happened to me ever since I was shamelessly ejected from my former Singapore travel agency company.

It's just that I feel so small. What was supposedly something big for everyone had reduced me into a tiny fragment I cannot distinguish. Who am I? What am I here?

Sigh.

Maybe I just didn't expect myself to be shouted at and blamed. And I especially didn't expect anyone to hung the phone on me when I'm not yet done talking.