Tuesday, October 14, 2014

God's Plans...

The year 2014 was supposed to be fun, exciting,  interesting and all. And actually, it is. However, it leans more to the interesting side because this year seems like a healing year to me. Yes,  healing. It feels like God had decided to recreate me and I haven't got a choice but to concede.

Kris and Luhan left EXO. Baekhyun announced his relationship. I lost my job on my birthday. Now, sungmin is getting married.

More than seeing these things in a negative light, I have come to realize that this is His way of cleaning me, of preparing me for what is about to come. I feel like He took away these things because He wanted my hands emptied so I could receive more.

If that won't console anyone, I don't know what would.

It hurts being away from the things you're used to. The job that fed my family and supplied our financial need and the inspirations that keep me going on with life - when I lost them all, I felt like giving up. I cried. I bawled. I got into depression.

But I have learned to trust God more and more. Now, I have understood the importance of other things than the ones I lost. Now, I have realized that happiness does not rely on my choices but God's for me.

2014 is yet to end...  Sigh.