Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A KaiSoo Fic Coming

I KNOW. I KNOW. You guys are side-eyeing me because I actually wrote a KaiSoo fic and it's not like Gemini which is just bromance. This is yaoi, not smut though because I won't be able to take it; but pretty much involves a little fluff and romance.. and probably angst.

It's not gonna be anything major. I didn't even think too much about the scenes like how I always do with my stories; but I think this one does reflect actual raw emotions felt by real people in the very same setting I have placed them in.

The story is definitely something I'll want to make others read and appreciate, but I don't think I'll be able to handle any criticism for this one. The whole story is basically driven by a real-life happening which affected me as a person. It's a sensitive issue even up to now for me, so it kinda makes me scared of people who knows nothing but hate.

I'm in the midst of editing the whole story and I'm trying hard not to imagine the horror it actually carried, so shocks. I really need to publish it on AFF, right?



......