Sunday, October 26, 2014

Panic State #12351234172938571298376081234

There are a lot of things going on but one thing's for sure, my capability to multi-task is once again being tested. After being told to organize the program and invitation for the upcoming Christ the King Celebration on November 23rd, I was also informed just this evening that I need to submit the drafts for the designs of the parish calendar for 2015.

Insert in between the different responsibilities on my business and sidelines. This is going to be a hectic month-end, for sure.

Geez. I feel so down though. I think it's mainly because I was at the church but I didn't hear mass. It was pathetic, I admit; but... okay, I've got no reason. I was just a lazy asshole earlier this evening that I didn't give into conscience when it was bugging me to attend the liturgical ceremony.

...

I'm in front of my PC, typing this entry instead of thinking about the design. Deadline's in a week. GOOD FUCKING LUCK.