Thursday, October 30, 2014

10.30.14

So it's the morning of the 30th. I have rushed a design for the sacerdotal anniversary of our parish priest and I had to meet the officials of the upcoming Christ the King celebration we are all preparing for.

I'm not really feeling up for anything today, mainly because my head is hurting so much. It feels like half of my body's numb and it's probably because of my sleeping position last night. Sigh. The last time I felt so comfortable in my sleep was when we were at Lei's house.

Hmm. I think my thoughts last night carried onto today, contributing greatly to my current emotions. My stomach's churning, thinking about how to pay for everything that I actually listed several businesses I can start to somehow generate money. Thing is, I need the luck, capital and actual ideas to begin.

There is nothing to look forward to today. Maybe just the fact that Sean's coming over and we're gonna watch HORNS. I hope that little distraction would be fine.

I really want to be with friends, you know, KPOP stuff. I want to go back to actual fangirling without having to worry about anything else because I have a job that pays me.

Geez. When will I start moving on?