Sunday, September 21, 2014

No Sleep

Although tired from one whole day of general cleaning to get rid of the aftermath of Typhoon Mario in our house and in the church, I should be wasted and exhausted right now. But no, I'm on my computer, working on the book which we're ultimately to finish on the first week of October.

Yes, that's pretty much suicide because on the first week of next month, we'll be celebrating the feast day of St. Francis of Assisi. Double work to complete both tasks properly.

So in order to do so, I'm sacrificing sleep. I know that after the book, I can get as much of it as I want so yeah, let me finish at least until the end of the Augustinian churches for Chapter 1 before I sleep. Hopefully, I can do it well so that we'll be saved from another set of revisions. .___.