Monday, September 1, 2014

25 years ago. HAHA



Because Kuya Randie handed me down a scanner and I've got nothing to do today because my EHD is with Kuya Marvin, I decided to go on some scanning spree and maybe preserve some of my few childhood memories captured on photos - most of which I can barely remember now honestly.

Taking advantage of technology, I'm sharing you some of the shots I'm not ashamed of. :))


Me and my Kuya's forehead when I was... what? a few days old?

The caption says it all. I did look like a rat, okay. I did.
In the Philippines, they take babies out and expose them to direct sunlight during the early morning hours.
With my eyebrows furrowed like that, it is obvious I didn't like it.

Time flew fast for me! I'm like seven months old here!
And as usual, the furrowed brows.
HAD I BEEN HATING ON THE WORLD SINCE I WAS A CHILD???

Even back then, I have been in love with dogs. <3
They were Stallone and Doggie. Haha

I was already maarte back then. LMFAO

There are so much more in my files but let me just focus on these several pictures first. LOL. I'm gonna get on a high seat by saying this but I'm saying this nevertheless: once in my life, I've been cute. Thank you very much.