Monday, September 29, 2014

Me? In Love?

So two of my closest friends came up with something ridiculous. They think that I'm badly smitten, whipped, and totally on my knees. They think that I have already found a new person to dedicate my attention to. Yeah, they think that - as repulsive as it does sound - I AM IN LOVE.

But there is no way I am. Honestly.

I know myself and I'm not in love. I might be attracted, a little flushed that after a long time, someone has finally caught my attention; but that doesn't mean I'm actually thinking about being actually in love. With what I have gone through, it'll take a whole lot of deal for Cupid to trick me again. I've learned how to be elusive. And I've learned how to feel.

And right now, there's nothing more than just plain attraction.

These friends accuse me that I don't usually smile like how I do whenever they tease me; and okay, to that I'll concede. But the thing is: maybe I just missed the feeling of being teased to someone entirely new rather than getting stuck with the old story.

Sigh.

For the last time, I AM NOT IN LOVE.