Thursday, September 18, 2014

처음

I am starting to get used to waking up early,  and sleeping early of course, that i just found myself right now watching Korean shows.

To be honest, I think I am now learning the importance of finding time for myself. And I have the drama 괜찮아 사랑이야 to thank for that. Hihihi.

However,  there is just one worry in my mind right now. I need money to pay for the bills this month. Where would I get that. The website hasn't been paid yet and the money I got from Google has been used up. :( Should I ask Ate Janna for the writeup payments already? Sigh.

I need to get a job already. The payment for the book we are doing won't come unless I literally finished everything. It is quite stressful since there was a major layout revision we need to do but nonetheless, I'm currently into convincing myself that I can and I have to get it done by Monday.

오늘은 목요일이다.. I have how many days left?