Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fanfic Prompt: Luhan Story

There are actually a lot of things going on in my mind right now, about stories I wanted to write - all of which would want Han to be the main character. My brain is drowning in ideas on scenarios, dialogues, and plot twists that I couldn't write at all. Somehow, it all gets tangled up that I don't know anymore if the ends meet to actually create a nice tale.


Right now though, the thought above greatly inspires me to write even just a one shot before I head to Malolos this afternoon. The idea of bringing into life the girl the speaker refers to is seriously so tempting, but dangerous as well. Somehow, it scares me to start.

The problem is that I feel like I'm going to make myself delusional when I finally start writing this. Well, okay, that's the whole point of me writing stories - to make come true things I want to happen to me - but this is just pushing the limits. I fear that once I get to pen the plot, I'll lose my conviction again of learning how to be very independent.

You see, the idea on the text is practically what I want to hear from someone. I want to be that woman he's referring to. I want to be that one strong person he's describing. And lastly, I want to be that someone who he's willing to stand with. 

This prompt is like a wick to a dynamite inside me, a pin to my grenade. Should I dare touch the flame and risk it? Or should I just refuse ideas to dwell in me and regret never trying at all?

The answer's pretty obvious to me.